Thursday 15 August 2013

East Midlands Xl

Peter Shilton (Leicester, Forest, Derby)

Viv Anderson (Forest)
Roy McFarland (Derby)
Colin Todd (Derby, Forest)
Stuart Pearce (Forest)

Alan Hinton (Forest, Derby)
Archie Gemmill (Derby, Forest)
John McGovern (Derby, Forest)
John Robertson (Forest, Derby)

Kevin Hector (Derby)
Gary Lineker (Leicester)

Having been a fan of Derby for over 43 years, I have seen some great players not only for us but also our rivals Nottingham Forest and the other club Leicester :) I'm not meaning to be rude to fans of Notts County, Chesterfield or Mansfield, but none of their players make my first eleven.

The above eleven is whom I consider to be the best players from 1969-present day and I'm no doubt others will have their own opinions.

Who makes your team. I will publish all teams that are submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment